Why It’s Crucial to Understand This Concept at the Heart of the Technochasm

We can see the evidence of the Technochasm playing out right in front of our eyes.

The Technochasm is happening in every sector of the economy. And it’s ripping the stock market in two.

It explains why tech stocks were among the first to rebound to new highs after COVID-19 first rocked the world.

It explains why there are 56 newly minted billionaires since the pandemic hit, while over 80 million Americans lost their jobs.

And why America’s billionaires’ net worth increased $1.3 trillion, while at least 18 million Americans collected unemployment.

With each passing day, the Technochasm is accelerating at an incredible rate.

And it’s creating and destroying businesses and wealth at an incredible rate, too.

The Technochasm explains how technology is splitting the world in two and creating a deep chasm between the 1% and the other 99%.

See, at the heart of my thesis about the Technochasm is something called exponential progress. More specifically, how exponential progress impacts innovation and the rate of adaptation.

Millions of employees, entrepreneurs, CEOs, and investors are getting caught off guard because they don’t understand how it affects their industries, no matter how large those ramifications are.

Back in 1980, a major company spent an average 35 years on the S&P 500.

Today, a successful multibillion-dollar company can expect to remain in the S&P 500 for roughly 20 years or less. That’s almost half the length of time it was a few decades ago.

That means, 10 years from now, 50% of today’s S&P 500 companies will have fallen off the index or even died and been replaced by startups we haven’t even heard of yet.

The Technochasm is behind this accelerating turnover. Most companies miss opportunities to adapt or take advantage of these technological shifts. Instead, they continue to apply existing business models to new markets and are slow to respond to disruptive competitors.

Most of the people running businesses and investment portfolios these days grew up in a world of linear progress and linear thinking. Business models weren’t challenged for decades. But today, businesses can grow to huge sizes faster than ever before, with fewer employees than ever before.

It used to take the typical S&P 500 company 20 years to grow to $1 billion in market value.

Now, it can happen in a couple of years.

Google parent company Alphabet Inc. (GOOG) reached a $1 billion market value in eight years…

Facebook, Inc. (FB) did it in four years…

Uber Technologies (UBER) and Snap Inc. (SNAP) both did it in under three years.

And with each passing year, small innovative companies are making a lot more money with way less overhead.

Unfortunately, most people still don’t know what’s really going on today.

Soon, the Technochasm will be so large that those on the wrong side won’t be able to make the jump… and they’ll be stuck on the wrong side for the rest of their lives.

I don’t want this to happen to you. So, on Wednesday, May 19, at 4 p.m. ET, I’m going to explain how you can use my system to end up on the right side of the Technochasm. It will all happen during my Accelerated Wealth Summit.

If you haven’t already, you can reserve your spot now by clicking here.

I hope to see you there.

The Editor hereby discloses that as of the date of this email, the Editor, directly or indirectly, owns the following securities that are the subject of the commentary, analysis, opinions, advice, or recommendations in, or which are otherwise mentioned in, the essay set forth below:

Alphabet Inc. (GOOG), Facebook, Inc. (FB)

More Louis Navellier

Twitter

Facebook

RSS Feed

Little Book

InvestorPlace Network

InvestorPlace.com