We’re just two days into the month of August—which is infamous for being a tough month on Wall Street—and we’re already seeing some profit taking churning under the surface. While it’s never fun to see stocks pull back, now is not the time for knee-jerk reactions.
So I took some time today to record a special market podcast. In it, I discuss why we’re seeing some of the fundamentally strongest stocks pull back today, and what’s ahead of us over the next few weeks. What I like to tell my subscribers is that our strongest defense is a strong offense, and that’s especially true during times of market choppiness.
Today’s podcast is just under six minutes long, and here’s what you can expect:
- What’s causing the sporadic profit taking—and why it isn’t all related to earnings.
- What you can expect during the bumpy month of August.
- An update on second-quarter earnings season.
- How you should react to seasonal volatility.
- Why I’m still bullish for the rest of 2017.
Click on the link below to listen to the podcast.
And if you encounter any technical issues in playing the recording, please contact my customer service team here, and they’d be happy to get you squared away.