For those of you who live in the Eastern hemisphere, happy New Year! If you like in the Western hemisphere like I do, we still have a few hours left in 2014, but time is running short. As I’ve mentioned in recent blog posts, 2015 is shaping up to be a big year for the market. In fact, I have five big 2015 predictions that will likely change the way we need to invest in the New Year. They are:
- The Fed will maintain its 0% interest rate policy.
- The U.S. dollar will stay strong relative to other currencies.
- Trading volumes will improve in 2015.
- At the same time, market volatility will pick up.
- The U.S. economy will grow at a 3% annual pace.
Make no mistake—2015 could very well be a game changer for your investments, and I want to make sure that all of my readers are well prepared for these market shifts. So yesterday, I let the cat out of the bag on my latest project, my four Profit Guides for 2015:
- High Growth, Low Volatility Wealth Builders—200 stocks with the ideal combination of security and growth; they are the ultimate “conservative” stocks.
- 100 Aggressive High Growth Stocks—small- to mid-cap stocks with incredible buying pressure and rock-solid fundamentals; they really pack a punch!
- 2015’s Dividend Divas and Duds—separating the wheat from the chaff; 77 dividend stocks to buy and 112 stocks to sell immediately.
- Top Overlooked Stocks for 2015—170+ mid-cap stocks from dozens of industries and nine different countries; all with a winning combination of strong fundamentals and buying pressure.
In this special release, I analyze no fewer than 660 of the best (and worst) stocks to buy right now. What’s more is that each report covers a unique arena of the stock market, whether it be conservative wealth builders, aggressive high growth stocks, dividend divas and duds, or the "best of the rest," as I like to call them.
This is unlike anything I’ve ever done before, and the initial response has been tremendous. I want to make sure that as many people as possible have a chance get in, so today I’m offering a sneak peek of all four reports. Click on any of the report covers below for an exclusive look at report’s unique stock pages.
As you can see by the preview, a wealth of information is covered in these four reports. In fact, most experts would charge an arm and a leg for this type of proprietary stock-picking information. But my life’s mission is to help individual investors like you safely build your wealth, so that’s not about to happen here. Clearly, charging only $1,000 for my 4 New Profit Guides for 2015 would be a bargain… less than $2 per stock report. But given all the opportunity—and pitfalls—headed our way in 2015, I want you fully prepared as soon as the New Year kicks off. So…
If you reserve your Profit Guides for 2015 before the ball drops on Times Square at midnight, December 31, I’ll give you all four reports for pennies on the dollar.
You’ll pay just $79.
Yes, you read that right. The decimal is in the right place. I’m not missing any zeros. But you must act quickly. In order to lock in this bargain price, you must reserve your Profit Guides for 2015 by midnight, December 31.