Well, the clock struck midnight last night and Congress was able to catch the last train home and get the debt deal passed. Averting default was clearly the outcome that Wall Street expected, as yesterday’s preemptive rally faded to a modest pullback today. But while others are soberly contemplating the end to the shutdown and deficit ceiling threat, I’m taking advantage of the near-term dip.
The biggest biotech play of the year is at hand, and this is your opportunity to profit before it declares earnings and doubles again. Here’s why: The greatest biotech revolution the world has ever seen has triggered a mad dash by institutional investors, money managers, and broker houses into a number of developmental-stage biotechnology companies.
It’s no wonder: Recent advances in genetics, DNA screening, gene therapy, tissue engineering, and printable organs show that we may be just months away from cures that were once unthinkable.
- Cures for cancer…
- Cures for heart disease…
- Cures for Alzheimer’s …
- Cures for diabetes…
- Cures for rare genetic diseases
- And cures for many, many more terrible illnesses…
The chain reaction is about to hand my Emerging Growth readers another 100% profit in this top biotech play in the next 90 days.
The reason is simple:
This company’s treatments for colitis, angioedema, and travelers’ diarrhea could triple—that’s right, triple—the company’s 2012 revenue.
How can this be?
- On January 14, 2013, the FDA approved its colitis treatment—pushing share prices 11% higher.
- In the five months since the company’s colitis treatment was launched, the company has seen sales jump $22 million, and we expect revenues to double again by year’s end.
- What’s more, the company’s new acid reflux product has one key advantage over its competitors: It offers the longest lasting acid control in the market—nearly 19 hours. The results will drive millions more in annual sales and earnings, not just for the next 90 days but for years to come.
- In addition, the company’s anti-diabetes agent just received a huge endorsement from the AACE (American Academy of Clinical Endocrinologists), whose guidelines doctors use in prescribing. With the annual diabetes market estimated at $35 billion, that’s like winning a $100 million lottery every year as tens of thousands of doctors begin to prescribe this company’s new treatments over the competition.
- As if that weren’t exciting enough, the company’s angioedema treatment just received orphan drug status from the FDA. As a result, the company will now receive millions of dollars in tax incentives, plus enhanced patented production and marketing rights—not to mention subsidies for its clinical research.
This is why the company’s stock price has soared 392% since I first recommended it in March 2012. With the analyst community expecting the company to declare another 150% earnings growth come November, we see the upward trajectory on this stock continuing for some time to come.
This is why, if you can add this one to your holdings before it declares earnings—and before the pension funds pile in—you could easily grab its next 100% gain by the end of the year.
Unfortunately, most investors will miss this.
Let Me Give You a Taste of What I’m Talking About Here
- Has registered 89% sales growth and 2,032% earnings growth year over year,
- Has analysts forecasting another 154% earnings rise come November,
- Has a forward P/E ratio of—get this—just 15, and that’s after the stock has handed my readers 392% gains in 19 months,
- Has a market cap of under $2 billion,
- Has one of the strongest buy ratings of any of our stocks, and
- Has just reported a 7.8% sales surprise and a 72.2% earnings surprise and raised its full-year outlook to $1.61 to $1.65 per share from $0.72 to $0.81 per share.
Throw in the fact that ObamaCare is about to funnel another 31 million potential customers its way and you can see why I’m convinced beyond doubt the company is going to clobber Wall Street and double investors’ money again.
Unfortunately, I Can’t Tell You More or Give You This Company’s Name Here. You’ll find it only on my private website as an exclusive for my subscribers of record.
- Hedge funds and the media follow me too closely.
- The stock is too thinly traded.
- Naming it in this email could make it impossible for you to get it at the buy-below price.
So while I can’t tell you more about this now, I can tell you this: The profits here will be enormous.
In fact, given the company’s previous 2,032% earnings growth and 392% 19-month run-up, I’d be disappointed if the company didn’t triple again by September 2014.
For these reasons, if you don’t grab this one now, you’re going to kick yourself for years. Here’s why…
Wall Street Has No Idea What Is Going on Here
That’s because the financial media is too focused on the Syrian crisis and its relationship to oil prices and can’t see the great profit opportunity this little-known yet highly profitable biotech company offers investors now and for the next few years.
That’s what makes it such a great play, and that’s why I’m predicting another double in the next 90 days.
The reasons are simple:
- You have a little-known biotech stock that is posting sales and earnings
growth of 89% and 2,039%, respectively;
- It’s set to register another 150% earnings growth come November 4;
- It has more than tripled my readers’ money in just 19 months; and
- Wall Street is simply looking the other way.
Have I caught your attention?
I hope so. But you’ll have to act fast.
The Biggest Profits Will Come in the Next 24 Hours
You see, once hedge fund and pension fund managers catch wind of this updated BUY ALERT email and pile into this stock, as they often do, you could see the price increase by another 20%, 30%, even as much as 50% in as little as 24 hours—especially when they see how much money we’ve made to date and our most recent projections.
That’s why, as part of my policy at Emerging Growth, we release our trades directly to our readers ONLY via our password-protected website and secure email system.
That’s why you can make this trade with confidence and trust that you won’t get locked out of it—or any of our small cap stock recommendations—when you join us now.
My 90-day, 100%-money-back guarantee promises just that.
Load Up Today—Retire Tomorrow
That’s the whole reason I created Emerging Growth: to bring you the biggest profit opportunities from today’s most innovative companies.
Those readers who have been with me from the beginning have not only beaten the S&P 500 by $9 to $1 for more than 27 years, but also doubled their money 32 times along the way—all by grabbing our fast-moving small stocks like these:
- Envirodyne +1,704%
- Optical Coatings +1,579%
- L.A. Gear +820%
- 4Kids Entertainment +786%
- Photon Dynamics +971%
- Glenayre Technologies +688%
- Holly Corporation +457%
- Hansen Natural +1,125%
- America Movil +347%
- Valero +180%
- NutriSystem +169%
- IPSCO +107%
- Tenaris +98%
With our ratings on this fast-moving biotech stock continuing to shoot through the roof, even these fast gains could look like chump change.
But you’ll need to hurry; you won’t get a second chance.
The truth is that f you wait until my updated buy rating becomes public in 24 hours, this $22 doubler could have already jumped another 50%.
I’m not alone in my thinking.
iShares, the Vanguard Group, and eight other big-name mutual funds have together plunked down more than $100 million.
And that’s just on the mutual fund side.
On the institutional side, managers have been even more aggressive, with Renaissance Technologies, BlackRock, State Street, and 10 other big-name insiders together investing nearly $500 million…
…all in anticipation of the profit wave that’s headed their way.
MY ADVICE: Establish your position in my $22 biotech doubler tonight.
My “Profit or Pay Nothing” Guarantee Makes You a Winner No Matter What
Consider this: A year’s subscription to Emerging Growth regularly costs $995 and you have to sign up for a minimum of a full year.
Because the profit potential on this $22 biotech stock is so great, my publisher has allowed me to open the door for a limited number of 90-day risk-free trials for just $295 and no long-term commitment.
- 90 days to try our service
- 90 days to buy our stocks at their lowest prices
- 90 days to see our trades begin to pay off
And then decide.
Once you read the full story on my $22 biotech doubler, you will understand why my approach has beaten the market by $9-to-$1 over the past 10 years…and why our readers profit in all markets at all times.
The bottom line here is this: If I’m right, you could easily find yourself 50% richer in the blink of an eye. If I’m wrong, you simply get your money back. No questions asked.
The best part: You have 90 days to watch it take off before you make your ultimate decision.
There’s just one small catch: This special offer is good today only
If you are willing to invest in my recommendations, you will enjoy the benefits that my Emerging Growth system has brought to others for the past 33 years and you will never invest any other way.
If you can’t take me up on my discount offer and money back guarantee TODAY, chances are you wouldn’t buy my recommendations anyway and I would be remiss in accepting you as a new reader.
That’s why you’ll have to make your decision today.
The power of positive earnings momentum is accelerating earnings in our $22 biotech stock. So if you’re going to catch the next wave of profits, NOW is the time.
The action or inaction you take today will determine your future wealth.
You have my promise you will profit or pay nothing.
I look forward to hearing from you today.
Editor, Emerging Growth
P.S. If you’ve read this far and have decided not to grab my 90-day risk-free trial, please remember this:
The stock has already handed my readers 392% gains in 19 months on 2,039% earnings growth. With ObamaCare funneling 31 million potential customers its way, I expect even bigger gains come November 4th when it declares earnings again.
If the stock’s past performance is any indication of what is headed your way, now is NOT the time to sit on your hands.