Today's Rally

The market is rallying today and considering the lousy jobs report this morning, that’s a good sign. My guess is that 10% of this rally is on the hopes that the Democrats will get their economic stimulus bill passed. The other 90% is on the hopes that Secretary Geithner’s bad bank plan announcement on Monday will help the banking system get back on its feet. Expectations are extremely high for Geithner.

I’m happy to say that my area of Florida is being taken care of in the stimulus bill. There’s $4.5 million being set aside for a butterfly park in Boynton Beach. No, I’m not making this up.

I’m curious just how many jobs for unemployed butterflies it will create.

More Louis Navellier

Twitter

Facebook

RSS Feed

Little Book

InvestorPlace Network

InvestorPlace.com